Introducing “Northwell Font” – the perfect handwriting font for anyone looking to add a personal touch to their designs. With its rustic, dapper style and signature strokes, “Northwell” is sure to add a touch of charm to any project.
One of the great things about “Northwell” is how versatile it is. Whether you’re designing invitations, creating social media graphics, or adding a personal touch to your blog posts, this font will help you create a warm and inviting look.
This font is also great for those who are short on time. With quick dry strokes, you can create beautiful designs in no time at all.
So why wait? Try “Northwell Font” today and see the difference it can make to your designs!
★ New Update • Northwell Clean! Northwell has now been updated to include 2 styles; a rustic textured version, and a totally clean & smooth version. This gives you the option to completely switch the style of your font at the click of a mouse, whether you’re looking for a more rustic, hand-made style, or a silky smooth finish.
Northwell includes 6 font files;
1. Northwell • A handwritten script font containing upper & lowercase characters, numerals and a large range of punctuation.
2. Northwell Alt • This is a second version of Northwell, with a completely new set of both lower and uppercase characters. If you wanted to avoid letters looking the same each time to recreate a custom-made style, or try a different word shape, simply switch to this font for an additional layout option.
3. Northwell Swash • A set of 20 hand-drawn swashes, the perfect finishing touch to underline your Northwell text. Simply install this as a separate font, select it from your font menu and type any A-U character to create a swash.
4. Northwell Clean, Northwell Clean Alt & Northwell Clean Swash • Clean versions of the above 3 fonts, with the rough brush texture removed and replaced with a completely smooth edge. Ideal for specialist printing (e.g. Cricut/Silhouette Studio), or simply for a smoother finish to your designs.
- Fonts are provided in TTF formats.
- Fonts include multilingual support for English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, & Turkish.
Ligatures • Are also available for several lowercase characters (double-letters which flow more naturally). These are only accessible via software with opentype capability or a glyphs panel, e.g. Photoshop/Illustrator.
That’s it! I really hope you enjoy it – please do let me know what you think, comments & likes are always hugely welcomed and appreciated. More importantly, please don’t hesitate to drop me a message if you have any issues or queries.
There are no reviews yet.